Friday 3 June 2011

OMG!! 2011?! - Where has the time gone?

It has been a while hasn’t it?

So much has gone on and I’d like to share some of it with you, my dear reader.

Firstly, as of the 5th of November, Wendy and I purchased, moved in and began our new lives in our new home.

It was, is and will continue to be awesome. I struggle to find appropriate words to describe how content I am. The house is everything I could have hoped for and more and our lives together– as complicated and stressful as work makes them, are also everything I could hope for.

I’m a very fortunate man really and for that I am thankful.

So what’s happening with me then? Well we’re off to Mexico in October and I can’t wait. I’m a sunshine person and I love being hot….sounds like Mexico is going to hot-hot and I am well looking forward to it.

I’ve also been getting on well with my other blog – http://www.wigangooner.co.uk and I’ve been getting a lot of traffic from people, (one day last week 5800 people looked at an article) so it’s clearly generating an interest, which is really why I do it.

The sports writing is something that is really exciting to me at the moment, I did an article for another website “Arsenal Arsenal” see below link for article;
http://arsenalarsenal.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/whatever-happened-to-a-boy-called-wellington/

That article got over 10000 hits and plenty of comments and it has shown me that I am able to write decent articles and perhaps maybe take it up as more than a distraction or hobby.

To that end I’ve sent off a copy of an article to a local news agency to see if I can write anything for them.

Fingers crossed!

That’s all for now, we’re out on the beerski’s tonight and I need to get my shizzle done.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment